Kumar Share Brokers Ltd (KSBL) alongwith its subsidiary
KSBL Commodity Brokers Pvt. Ltd. has to its fold the following memberships
- Trading & Clearing Membership for Cash segment of National Stock Exchange
- Trading membership for derivatives segment of National stock exchange
- Trading & clearing membership for Cash Segment of Bombay stock Exchange.
- Trading membership for derivatives segment of Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Trading membership of currency derivatives segment of NSE-CD.
- Trading membership of currency segment of MCX-SX.
- Trading membership of currency segment of United Stock Exchange (USE)
- Trading membership of commodity derivatives segment of Multi Commodity Exchange
of India (MCX)
- Trading & Clearing membership of commodity derivatives segment of National Commodity
Exchange of India Ltd. (NCDEX)
- Trading membership of Spot commodity markets of National Spot Exchange Ltd.
- Depository Participant of Central Depository Services Ltd. (CDSL)
- SEBI Registered Portfolio Manager
With its presence across all major equity, commodity and currency exchanges in the
country and being depository of demat accounts and Portfolio Manager, Kumar Share
has the unique advantage of providing all financial market related services under
one roof through its well trained and dedicated fleet of staff. Its presence spanning
over 15 years (since 1995) in the capital markets has given it an unparalleled reservoir
of experience and expertise which goes a long way in serving its constituents in
a profitable way. Different segments of our service area are highlighted below:
Investing in equity (shares or stock market) has historically given higher returns
to investors with longer patience and provides an effective tool to beat the inflation
in our economy. It has by far been the best instrument for long-term wealth accumulation.
However, short term investors swaying between greed and fear needs highly experienced
and trustworthy expert due to high risk-return trade-off prevalent in the stock
markets. Kumar Share fills that gap for you.
The derivative segment is a highly lucrative market that gives investors an opportunity
to earn superlative profits (or losses) by paying a nominal amount of margin. Over
past few years, Future & Options segment has emerged as a popular medium for trading
in financial markets. Future contracts are available on Equities, Indices, Currency
and Commodities. Here again you will need an expert like Kumar Share to guide you
Commodities Derivative market has emerged as a new avenue for investors to create
wealth. Today, Commodities have evolved as the next best option after stocks and
bonds for diversifying the portfolio. Based on the fundamentals of demand and supply,
Commodities form a separate asset class offering investors, arbitragers and speculators
immense potential to earn returns. Our experts help you to take advantage of high
fluctuations in this complex segment.
It is a national level, institutionalized, electronic and transparent spot market
for commodities. It gives farmers, retail investor as well as institutions a platform
to buy/trade in more than 33 commodities in smaller and affordable quantities even
for an average investor. This also gives opportunity to all middle class families
to accumulate gold and silver on monthly basis for marriage requirements in their
families.For the first time in India, NSEL has introduced demat delivery based products
known as E-series in commodities like gold, silver, copper, zinc and lead. It is
a unique concept in which commodities can be traded in small quantities like cash
segment of Equity markets.
The Forex market offers unmatched potential for profitable trading in any market
condition or any stage of the business cycle. Currency Futures Trading was launched
in India on 29th August, 2008 on NSE. NSE, MCX-SX & USE are the exchanges presently
trading in currency derivatives. The FX market in India is regulated by The Foreign
Exchange Management Act, 1999 or FEMA. Banks are active participants on the exchanges.
Currency markets offer investors a step into the world of Forex.
Portfolio Management Service is a highly customized service offering a range of
investment options best suited in the current market scenario. Kumar Share offers
professional Portfolio Management Service (PMS) to HNI’s who seek customized solutions
to realize their investment goals. Our Portfolio Managers are equipped to design
an investment portfolio across various investment avenues like Equities, Fixed Deposits,
Bonds etc. in sync with your unique needs.
- Active review and rebalancing
- Expert Fund management
- Active & Strongest risk management
- Experienced and strong fund management team
- Efficient and personalized client servicing
- Flexibility to switch from one strategy to other(Charges applicable)
- Additional purchase facility
- Withdrawal facility for any amount above 500000/-.
- Investment in companies that have a strong competitive advantage over their peers
- Well laid-out investment philosophy
- Pro-active management of funds
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Quarterly newsletter from fund management team
- Committed parentage
- Minimum Investment: Rs.5Lacs and Multiples of Rs 1 thereof
- Mode- Either Cheque payment or Stock Transfer or combination thereof
- Different online products tailored for traders & investors
- Customized single screen Market Watch for multiple exchanges
- Real-time rates
- Intra-day calls & Flash news
- Online research
- E-broking & back-office software training
- Wide range of daily, weekly and special Research reports
- Expert Sector Analysts with professional industry experience
- Real-time market information with News updates
- Investment Advisory services
- Dedicated Relationship Managers
- Portfolio Management Services
- 24x7 Web-enabled Back Office
- Centralized Help Desk